I was tagged on Instagram to share 5 random facts about me and it was so much fun that I thought I’d bring it over here and share a few more(I picked 25 for no reason!)
I also shared 25 fun facts a few years ago, but there are quite a few new faces around here now so I thought it would be a good time to do this again!
1. I’m right handed
2. I have brown eyes
3. I have a birth mark on my forehead, right at my hairline. It makes it so that I can’t rock side bangs, but luckily it hasn’t affected my blunt bang game.
4. I’m a semester(give or take a few credits) away from having an associates degree in business, but I opted to go to cosmetology school instead of finishing it and am a licensed hair stylist!
5. Jim and I took our honeymoon on the Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas.
6. We used to have a cat named Aggie, but she lives at Jim’s parents house now 😉
7. I mentioned this on my IG stories, but my #1 blog post is this Seven Layer Dip recipe. Random!
8. I have one younger brother, Cameron
9. I am a classic first born
10. My personality test type is either INTJ or ENTJ depending on how outgoing I’m feeling on the day I take it!
11. I worked at Starbucks for two years, during my high school/college/cosmetology years
12. I got married when I was 18
13. The perfume I have worn for the last 15 years is Body By Victoria. Turns out, they’ve discontinued it, so now I’m on the hunt for a new fragrance!
14. I hate the cold/snow. Give me a sunny, 70 degree day and I’m a happy lady
15. We vacation in Destin, Florida with my family every year(but had to skip it last year since a certain little Finn was born)
16. I drive a Dodge Caravan and I LOVE IT
17. I take most of my pictures on a Canon t2i with a 50mm 1.4 lens
19. Cabernet Sauvignon is my favorite wine
20. My favorite snack is popcorn- the more butter, the better
21. I went to public school through 5th grade and then I was homeschooled until I graduated
22. My Dad used to work in Washington D.C. so we got to do some cool things like watch the national 4th of July fireworks from his office roof and go to a Presidential inauguration(Bush in ’04)
23. I absolutely love ridiculous gifs and memes. You know we’re good friends if we primarily communicate via these
24. I completely love blogging. I love everything about it. I’m totally self taught and have just figured things out along the way- and I still love learning more!
25. Remember that time I walked into the wrong house? It still haunts me to this day, so I thought I’d bring it up again.
which reminds me, there was also that time I forgot about dinner. woof.
What are some fun facts about YOU?